Google pure spam for saying google is EVIL!

Home Forum Marketing Google pure spam for saying google is EVIL!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Peter Peter 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of james
    james
    Participant

Hi guys im new posting however I have been a long time lurker of the blog. Im going to get straight to the point recently one of my sites was hit with a pure spam notice and the only reason that I can think of as to why is because the last post I made on the blog before it was hit was something bad about google.. the post was about Google being fascists..lol the irony. The post was basically about that document about Google ranking sites base upon facts. So anyway how I see it was a manual reviewer clicked onto my site and the first thing the reviewer sees in big letters was “Google fascists”……. now we cannot have someone insult the almighty G now can we?

Now I know some of you are going to say “oh, but there has to be more too it then that!”

but honestly there isnt!

-No scraped content
    -Website created to host my opinions on news and different things thus wasnt even trying to aim for keywords or trying to rank for anything.
    -keyword stuffing… what keywords?
    -Hacked content? erm nope. All is secure!
    -Thin content? Nope as fat as matt cutts!

WHOEVER THESE MANUAL REVIEWERS ARE THEY ARE REALLY PATHETIC DISGUSTING PEOPLE.

Profile photo of Peter
    Peter
    Participant

You might have a case in court against Google, this is because of net neutrality! Net neutrality means that internet service providers and search engines like google (google has privileges such as dealing with copyright infringement through dmcas with these privileges in law also comes with responsibilities which google is obviously is abusing) must be completely neutral. If google is just getting rid of your site because it disagrees with it then this is bad. I think it court ot would be easy to show that your site does not break any of its “guidelines” for spam anyway and it would be plain to see that google is simply hiding behind bureaucracy to block sites that it disagrees with.

What google is doing is morally and ethically wrong! By censoring the internet google are in fact fascists.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.